THE WORKING STUDENT

 Work and study seem like the worst combination for me, I couldn't do it. After all, I'm the type of person that needs a looooot of time to do things, because first I need to organize myself and then proceed to the thing, and if I have to work I'll be distracted. I have a very near example, my mom told us that when she was in college, she was working as a secretary for a couple of hours. And she says that if can organize you and have things to the date, it's not a big deal; and actually, for the next year, I want to have a job because I want to make money for myself, and I want to be more independent. Wanting to do a lot of things at the same time and put so much weight on you, is not the perfect student; you have to know your limits and not put so much pressure on yourself. (19 minutes)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR WORST HABBIT

THE BEST CAR YOU OWN

THE PEOPLE YOU LIVE WITH