A SPECIAL SKILL YOU HAVE

I would say that the special skill I have is that I am empathic, I think I come to understand people's feelings and put myself in their shoes quickly. I think it's because a lot of things have happened to me and I understand how it feels, and even though they haven't happened to me, I understand that you can think or feel. For this reason, I usually give good advice and people tend to highlight that about me, and it makes me happy that people can trust me. Sometimes the bad thing is that if I don't have too much confidence I can get the good things out of you, but not the bad ones; I mean, I can give you advice and my point of view but without telling you what I think you are doing wrong, because as I don't know that person much, I don't know his circumstances and if things are otherwise. But if we know a lot and trust us, I'll tell you everything I think because I know your situation and I want the best for you, telling you what, in my opinion, you should change or what you do well. (19 minutes)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR WORST HABBIT

THE BEST CAR YOU OWN

THE PEOPLE YOU LIVE WITH